Study on the application of interpolation in electromagnetic scattering characteristics
- Liang Man, Haochuan Deng, Yanjie Cui
- Corresponding Author
- Liang Man
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.91How to use a DOI?
- interpolation; RCS; scattering characteristics; simulation.
- To get target ultra wideband electromagnetic scattering characteristics with high efficiency has great significance for the research of high resolution radar, imaging and target recognition. However accurately simulate the scattering characteristics of electrically large complex targets, the computational efficiency is very low. This paper study on the application of interpolation in the electromagnetic scattering characteristics, and use a typical warhead as example quantitative application range is presented.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Liang Man AU - Haochuan Deng AU - Yanjie Cui PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Study on the application of interpolation in electromagnetic scattering characteristics BT - 2016 International Conference on Advanced Electronic Science and Technology (AEST 2016) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.91 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.91 ID - Man2016/11 ER -