An efficient public auditing scheme for cloud storage server
- Haiyang Yu, Yongquan Cai, Shanshan Kong
- Corresponding Author
- Haiyang Yu
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.97How to use a DOI?
- cloud storage; public auditing; data integrity checking; provable data possession.
- Storing data in cloud storage servers is a new trend with the development of 05 Cloud computing. Cloud storage brings lots of benefits and allows cloud users to access their data from any device. However, it also brings security challenges. Cloud user loses its control on its data because all data is stored remotely on the cloud servers. Data auditing is desired to help cloud user ensure the safety of its data. This technology can verify the integrity of cloud user's data without downloading any data. In this paper, we proposed an efficient public auditing scheme, which can preserve the privacy of cloud user's data by using the property of bilinear map and random masking technique. The proposed scheme uses BLS signature to improve the efficiency. Security analysis shows that the proposed scheme is provably secure.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Haiyang Yu AU - Yongquan Cai AU - Shanshan Kong PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - An efficient public auditing scheme for cloud storage server BT - 2016 International Conference on Advanced Electronic Science and Technology (AEST 2016) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.97 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.97 ID - Yu2016/11 ER -