Accurate calculation research on scattering characteristics of gap
- Jingcheng Zhao, Shuo Yang, Xu Gao, Jianzhong Chai
- Corresponding Author
- Jingcheng Zhao
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.115How to use a DOI?
- vector cancellation; electromagnetic scattering; gap; radar cross section; stealth.
- For more accurately studying electromagnetic scattering characteristics of slit, the paper proposed a new method of vector cancellation. Firstly, the feasibility of the method is verified by the experimental method, then, this method is used to study the law of the gap electromagnetic scattering with the change of gap width, as well as multi frequency characteristics with the change of incident frequency. Calculation results show that: In the range of about ñ30ø, the gap induced surface wave scattering increases with the increase of the gap width and increases with the increase of the incident frequency; In the range of grazing incidence -90ø~-60ø and 60ø~90ø, the scattering curve of gap gradually become flat with the increase of the incident electromagnetic wave frequency.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jingcheng Zhao AU - Shuo Yang AU - Xu Gao AU - Jianzhong Chai PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Accurate calculation research on scattering characteristics of gap BT - 2016 International Conference on Advanced Electronic Science and Technology (AEST 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.115 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.115 ID - Zhao2016/11 ER -