Experimental study on dynamic efficiency quad-rotor UAV
- Tengfei Shi, Pengfei Ma, Xin Zheng, Ximao Chang, Xinhui Duan
- Corresponding Author
- Tengfei Shi
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.118How to use a DOI?
- UAV; motor temperature; motor efficiency; optimal parameters.
- In recent years, because of its powerful that quad-rotor UAV maneuverability and stability exhibited in civilian and military aspects of great potential, but because of its endurance and power efficiency, it has become a major factor inhibiting the development of UAV applications. In this paper, the power efficiency of the UAV conducted a series of tests. Mainly for motor efficiency and motor temperature-depth comparison test, flight efficiency by comparing different KV values, different pitch diameters and different voltages, summarize results motor rally efficiency optimum range of different quality and reasonable given load motor parameter selection.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Tengfei Shi AU - Pengfei Ma AU - Xin Zheng AU - Ximao Chang AU - Xinhui Duan PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Experimental study on dynamic efficiency quad-rotor UAV BT - 2016 International Conference on Advanced Electronic Science and Technology (AEST 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.118 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.118 ID - Shi2016/11 ER -