Research on GIS gas leak detection based on acoustic emission
- Pengfei Ma, Tengfei Shi, Xinhui Duan, Ximao Chang
- Corresponding Author
- Pengfei Ma
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.120How to use a DOI?
- GIS; acoustic emission technique; gas leakage.
- Because of the characteristics of the GIS equipment gas leakage, the paper used the acoustic emission technology to carry on the corresponding experiment to the GIS equipment. These tests included the detection of qualified GIS equipment, the detection of the leakage of simulated GIS equipment and the detection of the device when the device was in the opposite direction, and the corresponding experimental data were obtained. Based on the analysis of the experimental data, the advantages and disadvantages of the near distance probe and the long distance probe were analyzed and compared, the feasibility of using acoustic emission technique to detect GIS equipment were determined, and it was pointed out that the consistency of the direction of the set sound device should be kept in the testing process.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Pengfei Ma AU - Tengfei Shi AU - Xinhui Duan AU - Ximao Chang PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Research on GIS gas leak detection based on acoustic emission BT - 2016 International Conference on Advanced Electronic Science and Technology (AEST 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.120 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.120 ID - Ma2016/11 ER -