A method to reduce DC-link voltage fluctuation of PMSM drive system with reduced DC-link capacitor
- Ke Li, Yi Wang, Hong Wang, Danyang Bao
- Corresponding Author
- Ke Li
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.122How to use a DOI?
- DC-link capacitor; permanent magnet synchronous motor (PMSM); power injection; voltage fluctuation; voltage source inverter (VSI).
- The reduction of the dc-link capacitance in the motor drive makes it possible to improve the system power density and lower the system cost. However, this can lead to relatively high dc-link voltage fluctuation, especially the sixth harmonic component. To serve the purpose of enhancing the dc-link voltage quality, a parameter-insensitive control method was proposed in this paper. The proposed method shapes the sixth harmonic component of the dc-link current in phase with that of the inductor current by the HF power injection technology. Since this practice can reduce the difference between these two sixth harmonic components, the sixth harmonic component of the dc-link voltage can be reduced as well. The simulation results show that the proposed method not only improves the ripple characteristic of dc-link voltage, but also achieves the aim of PMSM speed regulation.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ke Li AU - Yi Wang AU - Hong Wang AU - Danyang Bao PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - A method to reduce DC-link voltage fluctuation of PMSM drive system with reduced DC-link capacitor BT - 2016 International Conference on Advanced Electronic Science and Technology (AEST 2016) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.122 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.122 ID - Li2016/11 ER -