Simulation study on hydrogen venting and diffusion from the safety valve of liquid hydrogen tank turning on to its turning off
- Cunyan Cui, Yuan Li, Donglei Fan, Yachong Wang, Ningyuan Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Cunyan Cui
Available Online November 2016.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.133How to use a DOI?
- hydrogen venting; rocket tank; diffusion; safety valve.
- Simulation study on hydrogen venting from liquid hydrogen tank of a certain rocket and diffusion form the safety valve of liquid hydrogen tank turning on to its turning off is carried out. Geometry model of safety valve of liquid hydrogen tank is established. And hydrogen venting process is studied when the pressure in the tank is as high as the limited pressure which is 0.35MPa. Hazard zone produced by hydrogen cloud is analyzed and it is valuable for establishing some predicted method to meet possible emergency.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Cunyan Cui AU - Yuan Li AU - Donglei Fan AU - Yachong Wang AU - Ningyuan Liu PY - 2016/11 DA - 2016/11 TI - Simulation study on hydrogen venting and diffusion from the safety valve of liquid hydrogen tank turning on to its turning off BT - 2016 International Conference on Advanced Electronic Science and Technology (AEST 2016) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.133 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aest-16.2016.133 ID - Cui2016/11 ER -