Proceedings of the 6th Annual International Conference on Management Research (AICMaR 2019)

Effect of Service Quality, Product Quality, and Price on Consumer Satisfaction and Its Impact on Customer Loyalty at Bekasi Branch Superindo Supermarket

Authors
Imelda Aprileny, Nelli Novyarni
Corresponding Author
Imelda Aprileny
Available Online 6 April 2020.
DOI
https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200331.035How to use a DOI?
Keywords
service quality, product quality, price, customer satisfaction, customer loyalty
Abstract

The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of service quality, product quality and price on customer satisfaction and its impact on customer loyalty. The research is now conducted at the SuperIndo Supermarket Bekasi Branch. The strategy used in this study is to use an associative / correlational strategy. Correlational / associative research is research conducted to find the relationship or influence of one or more independent variables with one or more dependent variables. The research method used in this study is a survey method that uses questionnaire data collected from questions with a total sample of 96 people. While the sampling method in this study is purposive aside. Based on the results of research quality service (X1) and product quality (X2) does not affect consumer satisfaction Superindo supermarkets, prices (X3) affect consumer satisfaction (Y) Superindo Supermarket, service quality (X1) affect customer loyalty (Y2) Supermarket Superindo, product quality (X2) affect customer loyalty (Z) Superindo supermarkets, prices affect customer loyalty (Z) Superindo supermarkets, customer satisfaction (Y) affect customer loyalty (Z) Superindo supermarkets, service quality (X1), product quality (X2) and price (X3) affect consumer satisfaction (Y) supermarket Superindo North Bekasi branch. The magnitude of influence is 22.4% and the remaining 77.6% is influenced by other factors outside this study. Service quality (X1), product quality (X2), price (X3) and customer satisfaction (Y) as moderating variables affect Superindo supermarket customer loyalty. The amount of influence is 23.8% and the remaining 76.2% is influenced by other factors.

Copyright
© 2020, the Authors. Published by Atlantis Press.
Open Access
This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/).

Download article (PDF)

Volume Title
Proceedings of the 6th Annual International Conference on Management Research (AICMaR 2019)
Series
Advances in Economics, Business and Management Research
Publication Date
6 April 2020
ISBN
978-94-6252-948-9
ISSN
2352-5428
DOI
https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200331.035How to use a DOI?
Copyright
© 2020, the Authors. Published by Atlantis Press.
Open Access
This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc/4.0/).

Cite this article

TY  - CONF
AU  - Imelda Aprileny
AU  - Nelli Novyarni
PY  - 2020
DA  - 2020/04/06
TI  - Effect of Service Quality, Product Quality, and Price on Consumer Satisfaction and Its Impact on Customer Loyalty at Bekasi Branch Superindo Supermarket
BT  - Proceedings of the 6th Annual International Conference on Management Research (AICMaR 2019)
PB  - Atlantis Press
SP  - 160
EP  - 164
SN  - 2352-5428
UR  - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200331.035
DO  - https://doi.org/10.2991/aebmr.k.200331.035
ID  - Aprileny2020
ER  -