The construction of "smart campus" and the protection of students' privacy in the age of Internet of things
- Hui Yan, Yuqi Zhang, Xinyan Fan, Qian Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Hui Yan
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.1How to use a DOI?
- Internet of things; Intelligent Campus; Privacy Security
- Development momentum in recent years, the Internet of things technology, has become the important strategic development direction of information emerging industry in China. All walks of life increasingly widespread use of Internet of things technology, the Internet of things development prospect is bright. Colleges and universities are important positions for the delivery of talents for the society, and also a frontier practice for the rapid development of emerging technologies. While smart schools are rife, student personal information is also at risk of being leaked. How to build a "smart campus" to bring convenience to students and to protect the integrity of students' information is a major problem facing colleges and universities.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hui Yan AU - Yuqi Zhang AU - Xinyan Fan AU - Qian Liu PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - The construction of "smart campus" and the protection of students' privacy in the age of Internet of things BT - 2018 3rd International Conference on Automation, Mechanical Control and Computational Engineering (AMCCE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.1 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.1 ID - Yan2018/05 ER -