Study on the prediction method of Off-Road Speed of Tracked Vehicles on Uneven Road
- Yu Duan, Xin-yong Qiao, Huan Xie
- Corresponding Author
- Yu Duan
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.7How to use a DOI?
- Mobility, multi-body dynamics, approximate model, off-road speed
- Based on the multi-body dynamics model of tracked vehicle which has been tested and verified, the mathematical relationship between road roughness and speed is obtained by using the method of experiment design, approximation model and goal seeking, and the calculation method of off-road speed under the condition of random rough pavement is given. The method is used to calculate the test ground, and the results show that the model can reflect the impact of road roughness on the vehicle speed, and provide an effective quantitative means for vehicle mobility prediction.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yu Duan AU - Xin-yong Qiao AU - Huan Xie PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - Study on the prediction method of Off-Road Speed of Tracked Vehicles on Uneven Road BT - 2018 3rd International Conference on Automation, Mechanical Control and Computational Engineering (AMCCE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.7 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.7 ID - Duan2018/05 ER -