Research on Recognition Methods of underwater acoustic signal based on higher-order statistics
- Zhenyu Li, Zhiqiang Chen, Bo Zhang, Zhihui Zhang, Ziyang Yu
- Corresponding Author
- Zhenyu Li
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.13How to use a DOI?
- Higher order statistics; Bispectrum; Recognition; Typical correlation analysis method.
- In acoustic signal recognition problem, different analysis methods can extract different characteristics for the same goal. Good feature fusion methods can take advantage of different traits of each feature, complement each other ,remove redundancy, get more robust new features, and improve algorithm recognition rate. This method can also complete the data compression dimensionality reduction and improve the real-time algorithm. This shows that feature fusion is extraordinary. This paper presents a signal recognition method based on high order statistics and power spectrum estimation and theoretical simulation results. This method can be used to recognize underwater acoustic signals and has a high recognition rate.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhenyu Li AU - Zhiqiang Chen AU - Bo Zhang AU - Zhihui Zhang AU - Ziyang Yu PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - Research on Recognition Methods of underwater acoustic signal based on higher-order statistics BT - 2018 3rd International Conference on Automation, Mechanical Control and Computational Engineering (AMCCE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.13 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.13 ID - Li2018/05 ER -