A Binocular Display Augmented Reality Smart Helmet
- Zehao Zhang, Lin Peng, Xingchuan Bao, Ling Zhu, Yu Xu, Jingwei Xiao
- Corresponding Author
- Zehao Zhang
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.15How to use a DOI?
- Binocular display, Augmented reality, Smart helmet, Development process.
- The intelligent dressing equipment, the important development direction of future mobile computing form smart helmet is one of the important equipment of intelligent wear equipment form, it is a multidisciplinary integrated embodiment of cutting-edge technology.This article mainly introduces the design process of smart helmet, the main function and the development of key steps, and shows the finished product of the smart helmet.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zehao Zhang AU - Lin Peng AU - Xingchuan Bao AU - Ling Zhu AU - Yu Xu AU - Jingwei Xiao PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - A Binocular Display Augmented Reality Smart Helmet BT - 2018 3rd International Conference on Automation, Mechanical Control and Computational Engineering (AMCCE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.15 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.15 ID - Zhang2018/05 ER -