Effect of Metal Ion Exchange Modification of Zeolite on Sulfide Removal Performance
- LiJun Zhu, Chao Huang, Yongjie Wang, Xin-Feng Lv, Jia-Wei Huang, Yan Bai, Jinfeng Li, Xiao-Jin Huang
- Corresponding Author
- LiJun Zhu
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.17How to use a DOI?
- Ion exchange, Modified, 13X zeolite, Sulfide removal.
- Copper-modified 13X Zeolite was prepared by impregnation of metal nitrate solution with ion exchange and combined with calcination, and its application in desulfurization of fuel oil was investigated. Different anions have a great influence on the performance of modified adsorbents. Chloride ions are better than nitrate and better than bromide ions. After characterization, the 13X zeolite modified by different anion copper salts have little influence on the crystal structure of 13X molecules. Due to the influence of the solubility on the impregnation or the adsorption capacity of the extra nuclear electronic arrangement on the sulfide, the CuCl is significantly better than other ions. Desulfurization performance after calcination is better than that before calcination, and calcination does not oxidize cuprous ions. After optimization, the prepared CuCl-impregnated 13X zeolite have the best adsorption properties and good reusability.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - LiJun Zhu AU - Chao Huang AU - Yongjie Wang AU - Xin-Feng Lv AU - Jia-Wei Huang AU - Yan Bai AU - Jinfeng Li AU - Xiao-Jin Huang PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - Effect of Metal Ion Exchange Modification of Zeolite on Sulfide Removal Performance BT - 2018 3rd International Conference on Automation, Mechanical Control and Computational Engineering (AMCCE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.17 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.17 ID - Zhu2018/05 ER -