Automatic Test Case Generation for Simulation Training Software
- Chunsheng Sun, Xiang Wei, Yanhong Dong
- Corresponding Author
- Chunsheng Sun
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.22How to use a DOI?
- data flow diagram; test case generation; simulation training software.
- In the virtual training simulation software, users through graphical interfaces to fullfill in-formation exchange. By adopting the method of black box testing, treating the virtual training simula-tion software as a black box and input data to drive the software running, could test the interaction of graphical interface. The test case generation method based on data flow diagram (DFD), which is characterized to form a complete set of test cases and cover the entire path of the program, could im-prove the efficiency of the test and ensure the reliability of the test results.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Chunsheng Sun AU - Xiang Wei AU - Yanhong Dong PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - Automatic Test Case Generation for Simulation Training Software BT - 2018 3rd International Conference on Automation, Mechanical Control and Computational Engineering (AMCCE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.22 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.22 ID - Sun2018/05 ER -