Interference and Conflict Simulation of Left-turning Vehicle and Pedestrian Based on Cellular Automation
- Xueyuan Wang, Xingqiang Zhang, Pan Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Xueyuan Wang
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.27How to use a DOI?
- conflict interference; VDR-Blue model; arrival rate; traffic flow volume
- In order to analyze microscopic operating law of intersection mixed traffic flow, a coupled cellular model of the vehicle VDR model and the one-way pedestrian Blue model was presented. Based on the definition of pedestrian ??'vehicle interference area, vehicle ??'pedestrian interference area and the crossing behaviors of left-turning vehicle and pedestrian, the interference and conflict rules between left-turning vehicle and pedestrian at intersection were formulated. Finally, the relationships of traffic flow states, variation trend, and arrival rate were simulated to study the mixed traffic characteristics of left-turning vehicle and pedestrian.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xueyuan Wang AU - Xingqiang Zhang AU - Pan Chen PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - Interference and Conflict Simulation of Left-turning Vehicle and Pedestrian Based on Cellular Automation BT - 2018 3rd International Conference on Automation, Mechanical Control and Computational Engineering (AMCCE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.27 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.27 ID - Wang2018/05 ER -