Simulation and Analysis of Main Steam Control System Based on Heat Transfer Calculation
- Zhenqun Huang, Ruyan Li, Zhongbao Feng, Songhan Wang, Wenbo Li, Jiwei Cheng, Yingai JIN
- Corresponding Author
- Zhenqun Huang
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.76How to use a DOI?
- main steam; target temperature; heat transfer calculation
- In this paper, after thermal power plant 300MW boiler was studied, matlab was used to write calculation program about heat transfer process between the main steam and boiler flue gas and a mount of water was calculated to ensure the main steam temperature keeping in target temperature. Then heat transfer calculation program was introduced into simulink simulation platform based on control system multiple models switching and heat transfer calculation. The results show that multiple models switching control system based on heat transfer calculation not only overcome the large inertia of main steam temperature, a large hysteresis characteristic of main steam temperature, but also adapted to the boiler load changing.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Zhenqun Huang AU - Ruyan Li AU - Zhongbao Feng AU - Songhan Wang AU - Wenbo Li AU - Jiwei Cheng AU - Yingai JIN PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - Simulation and Analysis of Main Steam Control System Based on Heat Transfer Calculation BT - 2018 3rd International Conference on Automation, Mechanical Control and Computational Engineering (AMCCE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.76 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.76 ID - Huang2018/05 ER -