Discrete System Modeling for Large Ship Subsection Welding Workshop Based on Plant Simulation
- Peng Xu, Wei Fu, Qi Liu, Yunshan Cui, Qiong Wu
- Corresponding Author
- Peng Xu
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.87How to use a DOI?
- ship welding workshop; plane segmentation; surface segmentation; Plant Simulation; discrete system simulation.
- Discrete System Modeling for Large Ship Subsection Welding Workshop Based on Plant Simulation, Plant Simulation software was used to simulate the discrete system. This paper introduces in detail the process flow of the production line in a shipyard for substation welding and intelligent transformation of the workshop, including the plane subsection production line and curved subsection production line. Using Plant Simulation, a simulation model of the plane production line and curved surface production line was established to simulate the production plan. The simulation of production scheduling and failure rate factors was comprehensively considered, and the control interface of the production line model was designed. Finally, the indicators for evaluating the production line were given.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Peng Xu AU - Wei Fu AU - Qi Liu AU - Yunshan Cui AU - Qiong Wu PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - Discrete System Modeling for Large Ship Subsection Welding Workshop Based on Plant Simulation BT - 2018 3rd International Conference on Automation, Mechanical Control and Computational Engineering (AMCCE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.87 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.87 ID - Xu2018/05 ER -