Design of Remote Virtual Experiment System of SCM Based on C/S
- Guangfeng Chen, Linxia Wang, Xiangping Yang, Siyuan Cheng
- Corresponding Author
- Guangfeng Chen
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.95How to use a DOI?
- SCM experiment teaching; virtual experiment system; simulation SCM model; C/S
- Due to the limitation of laboratory equipment in SCM experiment teaching, this paper designs a C/S based remote virtual experiment system for SCM education. The user enters the experimental information on the client experiment page. The virtual experiment server receives the experimental information and starts the virtual simulation software with the loading of simulation SCM model. The virtual simulation software sets parameters, and starts the simulation process through the virtual mouse and key operation. The server records the simulation processes and transfers to client page. The experimental results show that the experimental system has good effect in SCM experiment teaching.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Guangfeng Chen AU - Linxia Wang AU - Xiangping Yang AU - Siyuan Cheng PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - Design of Remote Virtual Experiment System of SCM Based on C/S BT - 2018 3rd International Conference on Automation, Mechanical Control and Computational Engineering (AMCCE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.95 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.95 ID - Chen2018/05 ER -