Graphitic Carbon Nitride Photocatalysts for Degradation of Organic Pollutants
- Huimin Li, Huixian Zhang, Keming Fang, Lining Yang, Jianrong Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Huimin Li
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.101How to use a DOI?
- Graphitic carbon nitride, Photodegradation, Organic pollutants.
- Organic pollutants have posed threat to human health and other creature. Photocatalytic technology arises, because it can use solar energy to degrade pollutants. Hence, graphitic carbon nitride (g-C3N4) with excellent photocatalytic performance has attracted global attention. This paper presents the introduction of g-C3N4 and recent achievements of g-C3N4 composites in the photodegradation of organic pollutants.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Huimin Li AU - Huixian Zhang AU - Keming Fang AU - Lining Yang AU - Jianrong Chen PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - Graphitic Carbon Nitride Photocatalysts for Degradation of Organic Pollutants BT - 2018 3rd International Conference on Automation, Mechanical Control and Computational Engineering (AMCCE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.101 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.101 ID - Li2018/05 ER -