Design and Implementation of Mobile Workflow Function Based on Power Grid Inspection Scenario
- Gang Wang, Weimin Tang, Haiping Shen, Hai Yu, Xingchuan Bao, Min Xu, Zhansheng Hou, Haiyun Han, Lin Peng
- Corresponding Author
- Gang Wang
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.112How to use a DOI?
- power grid inspection scenario，mobile workflow, power mobile operation.
- In power grid inspection operations, there is an urgent need for mobile workflows based on power scenarios for on-site process management. This paper studies the workflow engine technology for power grid inspection operations, and designs a simple and easy-to-use mobile workflow architecture to guide on-site inspections for the workflow application scenarios and augmented reality technologies under different operating scenarios of power grid power distribution and power distribution. Operators perform workflows quickly and accurately based on augmented reality technology. The workflow execution client is designed to work collaboratively with the power mobile job client state manager to manage the workflow task through long connection and SMS methods, so as to avoid the problem that the mobile workflow cannot maintain the operation in poor communication conditions, and the power mobile job client state management The implements and workflow process executors work together to manage the mobile workflow tasks and implement a mobile workflow based on the power grid inspection operation scenario.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Gang Wang AU - Weimin Tang AU - Haiping Shen AU - Hai Yu AU - Xingchuan Bao AU - Min Xu AU - Zhansheng Hou AU - Haiyun Han AU - Lin Peng PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - Design and Implementation of Mobile Workflow Function Based on Power Grid Inspection Scenario BT - 2018 3rd International Conference on Automation, Mechanical Control and Computational Engineering (AMCCE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.112 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.112 ID - Wang2018/05 ER -