Augmented reality technology and its game application research
- Ganghai Duan, Minglei Han, Weiqi Zhao, Tianhao Dong, Tingting Xu
- Corresponding Author
- Ganghai Duan
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.121How to use a DOI?
- Augmented reality, computer vision, AR games.
- Augmented reality technology is one of the hottest topics in the field of computer vision. This paper systematically reviews the research status of vision-based augmented reality technology. First, it outlines the current research status and application of augmented reality technology; secondly, it elaborates the key technologies of augmented reality, including display technology, tracking registration technology, interaction technology, and calibration technology. Finally, according to the different working methods, All AR games are divided into two categories, basing on fixed patterns and basing on geographical location, giving a brief introduction to the AR games that stand out on the market.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ganghai Duan AU - Minglei Han AU - Weiqi Zhao AU - Tianhao Dong AU - Tingting Xu PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - Augmented reality technology and its game application research BT - 2018 3rd International Conference on Automation, Mechanical Control and Computational Engineering (AMCCE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.121 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.121 ID - Duan2018/05 ER -