Research on Recognition and Carving Techniques of Monitoring Video Fragments based on Structural Features
- Xu Chang, Jian Wu, Shanshan Pei
- Corresponding Author
- Xu Chang
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.152How to use a DOI?
- Fragments Recognition; Video Carving; AVI
- The purpose of this paper is to research how to identify and restructure the binary data fragments which were stored on device efficiently and accurately. Take widely used AVI video file format for example, we proposed a method to identify fragments and carve them into files based on structural features, after the studying of carving technical principle of video and AVI file structure. At last, make a simulation to test the method. The results show that it can recover AVI video files from storage devices without Meta system information and achieved very high percentage of accuracy.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xu Chang AU - Jian Wu AU - Shanshan Pei PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - Research on Recognition and Carving Techniques of Monitoring Video Fragments based on Structural Features BT - 2018 3rd International Conference on Automation, Mechanical Control and Computational Engineering (AMCCE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.152 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.152 ID - Chang2018/05 ER -