Research on Sliding Mode-PID Composite Control Optimization of Electro-Hydrostatic Actuator
- Jing Li, Hui Hong, Donghua Xin
- Corresponding Author
- Jing Li
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.157How to use a DOI?
- Electro-Hydrostatic Actuator; Sliding mode control; PID control; Control parameter tuning; Adaptive genetic algorithm
- Electro-Hydrostatic Actuator (EHA) has developed rapidly in airborne flight control systems due to its compact structure, high energy efficiency and easy control. However, because of the strong nonlinearity of EHA system and external uncertainties, simple PID control cannot achieve the ideal control requirements. This paper proposes a composite control system that controls the actuator cylinder position with sliding mode and motor speed with PID. Sliding-mode position controller structure is designed, and an adaptive genetic algorithm is used to optimize the composite control parameters. The simulation results show that the optimized sliding mode-PID composite control can eliminate the overshoot, suppress the external interference and achieve the precise control of EHA position.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jing Li AU - Hui Hong AU - Donghua Xin PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - Research on Sliding Mode-PID Composite Control Optimization of Electro-Hydrostatic Actuator BT - 2018 3rd International Conference on Automation, Mechanical Control and Computational Engineering (AMCCE 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.157 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/amcce-18.2018.157 ID - Li2018/05 ER -