Steel Fiber Volume Fraction and Splitting Tensile Strength of Steel Fiber Reinforced Concrete
- Tingyi Zhang, Wanzeng Song, Guanghe Zheng, Haiting Song, Min Wei, Jing Shao, Yonghai Zhou
- Corresponding Author
- Tingyi Zhang
Available Online June 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.2How to use a DOI?
- Steel fiber; steel fiber volume fraction; steel fiber reinforced concrete; splitting tensile strength.
- In this paper, the effect of the steel fiber volume fraction upon the splitting tensile strength of steel fiber reinforced concrete (SFRC) was studied. The results show that steel fibers can improve splitting tensile strength of concrete. As the steel fiber volume fraction increases, the splitting tensile strength of SFRC and increment ratio increase. The splitting tensile strength of SFRC is related to the section characteristic of the specimen.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Tingyi Zhang AU - Wanzeng Song AU - Guanghe Zheng AU - Haiting Song AU - Min Wei AU - Jing Shao AU - Yonghai Zhou PY - 2017/06 DA - 2017/06 TI - Steel Fiber Volume Fraction and Splitting Tensile Strength of Steel Fiber Reinforced Concrete BT - Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electrical Engineering (AMMEE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.2 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.2 ID - Zhang2017/06 ER -