One Power Control Strategy of Wind Farm Based on the Battery Energy Storage
- Haiping He, Jiang Cao, Yu Sun, Qinglin Bo, Lei Li, Xuemei Yang
- Corresponding Author
- Haiping He
Available Online June 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.7How to use a DOI?
- Wind Power Prediction, Battery Energy Storage, Smooth Control, Peak Shaving, Hybrid Power Control.
- Power output control of wind farm is an important way of improving the wind farm performance and enhancing the ability of power grid to connect wind farm. In allusion to the power fluctuation caused by large-scale integration of wind power, this paper proposes a power smooth control strategy of battery energy storage based on the hybrid power prediction. This control strategy has constructed the dynamic reference active currents according to the hourly forecast results of wind power and demand of load power. By tracking active currents of battery energy storage system, the smooth control of wind power output will be realized, and can respond to the power balance demand of the system as well. The effectiveness and practicability of the proposed control strategy are shown by the simulation results.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Haiping He AU - Jiang Cao AU - Yu Sun AU - Qinglin Bo AU - Lei Li AU - Xuemei Yang PY - 2017/06 DA - 2017/06 TI - One Power Control Strategy of Wind Farm Based on the Battery Energy Storage BT - Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electrical Engineering (AMMEE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.7 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.7 ID - He2017/06 ER -