Multi-Energy Synergistic Optimization of Regional Energy Internet Considering Demand Side Responses
- Ran Li, Yiqun Liu, Ming Zeng, Songsong Chen, Mingzhu Li, Wenjun Ruan
- Corresponding Author
- Ran Li
Available Online June 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.19How to use a DOI?
- regional energy internet, demand side responses, multi-energy synergistic, PSO-EO algorithm.
- Regional energy internet is the key to achieving multi-energy synergistic optimization and efficient use of energy at the regional level. This paper focuses on the multi-energy synergistic optimization of regional energy internet and constructs a model based on demand side responses, considering total system operating costs, energy saving rate and emission reduction rate. A PSO-EO algorithm is proposed to solve the multi-objective and nonlinear optimization model [1-2]. The proposed model and algorithm are applied to an actual regional energy internet in China. Result shows that the proposed model and algorithm can optimize the operation of the system (with a reduction in the total system cost of 21.9%, the energy saving rate of 15.4% and the emission reduction rate of 19.1%) and have remarkable social and economic benefits.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ran Li AU - Yiqun Liu AU - Ming Zeng AU - Songsong Chen AU - Mingzhu Li AU - Wenjun Ruan PY - 2017/06 DA - 2017/06 TI - Multi-Energy Synergistic Optimization of Regional Energy Internet Considering Demand Side Responses BT - Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electrical Engineering (AMMEE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.19 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.19 ID - Li2017/06 ER -