Research on the Structure of Composite Solid Propellant Cross-linked Network by Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
- Ke Li, Jian Zheng, Xiao Zhang, Yongqiang Du
- Corresponding Author
- Ke Li
Available Online June 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.25How to use a DOI?
- composite solid propellant, nuclear magnetic resonance, transverse relaxation time, crosslink density.
- The nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) method is introduced in order to make the test of crosslink density of composite solid propellant easier than traditional methods. The research status of mechanical properties of nuclear magnetic resonance and solid propellant is briefly introduced, so is the basic principle of crosslink density and transverse relaxation time of solid propellant. A test example is shown, and the crosslink density and transverse relaxation time of the HTPB binder sample are measured. The NMR method is expected to be a new way to evaluate the mechanical properties of propellant, which exhibits a lossless, economical and rapid advantage in NMR testing.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ke Li AU - Jian Zheng AU - Xiao Zhang AU - Yongqiang Du PY - 2017/06 DA - 2017/06 TI - Research on the Structure of Composite Solid Propellant Cross-linked Network by Nuclear Magnetic Resonance BT - Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electrical Engineering (AMMEE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.25 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.25 ID - Li2017/06 ER -