Research on Wide Band Smoke Materials
- Yuting Liu, Qian Zhang, Zhining Zhao
- Corresponding Author
- Yuting Liu
Available Online June 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.31How to use a DOI?
- Passive jamming, Wide band, Smoke materi+A18+C14:Q14
- In the modern war electromagnetic spectrums are used by many kinds of guided weapons involving radio, microwave, infrared, laser, etc. To countermine such weapon systems, the smoke jamming technology is highly paid attention to because of its simple operation, obvious effectiveness and high efficiency cost ratio. This paper mainly sums up the research advances of wide band smoke materials, centers on expatiating the operation mechanism of smoke jamming technology, and analyzes the development trend of smoke jamming technology.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yuting Liu AU - Qian Zhang AU - Zhining Zhao PY - 2017/06 DA - 2017/06 TI - Research on Wide Band Smoke Materials BT - Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electrical Engineering (AMMEE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.31 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.31 ID - Liu2017/06 ER -