The Research of SAR Imaging Based on Co-Prime Arrays Sampling
- Bing Han, Pengbo Wang, Yue Fang, Jincheng Li, Zhirong Men
- Corresponding Author
- Bing Han
Available Online June 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.54How to use a DOI?
- synthetic aperture radar (SAR), imaging algorithm, co-prime arrays, sparse sampling, compressive sensing (CS)
- High resolution wide Swath (HRWS) is one of the major development directions of synthetic aperture radar (SAR). However, the high resolution in azimuth direction and the wide range swath impose contradicting requirements on system design, and the conventional SAR systems cannot meet these rising demands. The compressive sensing (CS) theory put forward in recent years provides a way to resolve the contradiction. In the CS framework, the signal can be reconstructed with a sampling rate below the Nyquist frequency, which means that signal can be acquired and processed at a lower rate. This paper provides a sparse sampling method based on the co-prime arrays. The sparse co-prime array is utilized to reduce the echo signal sampling requirement, which can provide more signal sampling space. As a result, high resolution and wide swath can be realized simultaneously. Simulations are performed to validate the presented algorithm.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Bing Han AU - Pengbo Wang AU - Yue Fang AU - Jincheng Li AU - Zhirong Men PY - 2017/06 DA - 2017/06 TI - The Research of SAR Imaging Based on Co-Prime Arrays Sampling BT - Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electrical Engineering (AMMEE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.54 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.54 ID - Han2017/06 ER -