Research on Cooling Efficiency Evaluation of Split Type Cooling Transformer based on ADC
- Bengang Wei, Junshang Lou, Hua Huang, Jie Lou, Yuying Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Bengang Wei
Available Online June 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.56How to use a DOI?
- The split type cooling transformer, cooling efficiency evaluation, ADC, AHP.
- This paper proposed an efficiency evaluation model for cooling system of the split type transformer using ADC (availability dependability capacity) method. This proposal is presented based on the principles and the sophisticated characteristics of the split type cooling transformer. Data acquisitions of system operations, technologies, usage rules and cooling effects, comparing with acquirable data for calculation from the split cooling transformer manufacturer is included of this model proposal as well. In the proposed model, the enhanced AHP method is used for identifying the core capability matrix and for further calculation of the efficiency quantities. This proposal is verified through an example of cooling efficiency evaluating of the cooling system of a 220 kV oil-water transformer. The testing results of this example proved that the proposed model can accurately and effectively evaluate the cooling efficiency of the cooling system of the split transformer.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Bengang Wei AU - Junshang Lou AU - Hua Huang AU - Jie Lou AU - Yuying Zhang PY - 2017/06 DA - 2017/06 TI - Research on Cooling Efficiency Evaluation of Split Type Cooling Transformer based on ADC BT - Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electrical Engineering (AMMEE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.56 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.56 ID - Wei2017/06 ER -