An Adaptive Sensorless Control for Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor Drive in Eelectric Vehicle
- Shaofang Wu, Jianwu Zhang, Xiwen Wang, Linyong Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Shaofang Wu
Available Online June 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.66How to use a DOI?
- Adaptive observer, sensorless, permanent magnet, electric vehicle.
- This paper presents an adaptive sensorless control for permanent magnet synchronous motor in the electric vehicles drive system. Using stator currents, voltage and speed measurements, a new nonlinear adaptive position observer for the permanent magnet synchronous motor is designed. Convergence of the position observer is guaranteed. With the position information provided by the observer, control scheme is implemented in the field-oriented strategy to adjust the motor torque or rotor speed to propel the vehicle. Simulations are carried out to test the sensorless control and results show that the proposed method performs effectively to regulate the drive system of the electric vehicle.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shaofang Wu AU - Jianwu Zhang AU - Xiwen Wang AU - Linyong Chen PY - 2017/06 DA - 2017/06 TI - An Adaptive Sensorless Control for Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor Drive in Eelectric Vehicle BT - Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electrical Engineering (AMMEE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.66 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.66 ID - Wu2017/06 ER -