The Optimal Weight Allocation Method of Containing Predicted Values and Measured Values
- Yanting Wang, Xu Zhang, Fan Zhao, Min Liu, Guolin Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Yanting Wang
Available Online June 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.72How to use a DOI?
- Target tracking, Data fusion, the optimal weight allocation method, Maneuvering frequency.
- For the practical issue of multi-sensor data fusion in target tracking, this paper combines the predicted values and the measured values weighted together. The optimal weight allocation method of Containing predicted values and measured values is presented. In theory, the more the number of sensors is, the higher the precision of the data fusion will be. When the predicted value has been seen as a measured value of a sensor, the precision of data fusion will be improved. In addition, a method of the establishment of the maneuvering frequency which can get a better effect of tracking is presented. Numerical examples show that, the optimal weight allocation method of containing predicted values and measured values is better than the method of containing only measured values, the improvement on maneuvering frequency of current statistical model can obtain better tracking effect.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Yanting Wang AU - Xu Zhang AU - Fan Zhao AU - Min Liu AU - Guolin Liu PY - 2017/06 DA - 2017/06 TI - The Optimal Weight Allocation Method of Containing Predicted Values and Measured Values BT - Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electrical Engineering (AMMEE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.72 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.72 ID - Wang2017/06 ER -