Study of Text Genre Classification and Sentiment Analysis Technology in the Information Age
- Bing Fang, Longyin Du, Sheng Liang, Wei Huang
- Corresponding Author
- Bing Fang
Available Online June 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.79How to use a DOI?
- information age; genre classification; emotion analysis; technical research
- By applying emotion analysis on the n etwork text, enterprises can obtain the user experience and the Government can get public opinion, which is helpful for the two to take corresponding measures. This paper studies the technology of text genre classification first. A corpus needs to be built, so that the article genre can be distinguished according to the difference in sentence structure and vocabulary usage. And then, a research is given to the emotion analysis technology. Through collecting emotion words and establishing thesaurus for the emotion vocabulary, it compares the frequency of emotion words in the analysis object with the thesaurus to analyze its emotion orientation.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Bing Fang AU - Longyin Du AU - Sheng Liang AU - Wei Huang PY - 2017/06 DA - 2017/06 TI - Study of Text Genre Classification and Sentiment Analysis Technology in the Information Age BT - Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electrical Engineering (AMMEE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.79 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.79 ID - Fang2017/06 ER -