Characterization and Fabrication of Nanofibers by Electrospinning
- Shuxiang Sun, Xiaoying Huang
- Corresponding Author
- Shuxiang Sun
Available Online June 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.147How to use a DOI?
- Nonwoven fabric, electrospinning
- A kind of nonwoven containing ferulic acid is prepared by electrospinning method. It was observed that the diameter of the fiber was about 200 nm by SEM. The antibacterial activities against Escherichia coli and S. aureus were also investigated. The result showed the nonwoven prepared was effective against Escherichia coli, and S. aureus. Furthermore, Fabric UV transmittance test and air permeability were taken. It was found that the nonwoven achieved good UV protection and air permeability
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Shuxiang Sun AU - Xiaoying Huang PY - 2017/06 DA - 2017/06 TI - Characterization and Fabrication of Nanofibers by Electrospinning BT - Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electrical Engineering (AMMEE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5401 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.147 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.147 ID - Sun2017/06 ER -