Design and Implementation of the Underground Pipeline Inspection System Based on Android
- Xiaolin Li, Guozhen Shi, Siman He, Meng Yang, Changchun Zhou
- Corresponding Author
- Xiaolin Li
Available Online June 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.149How to use a DOI?
- Android, Inspection Terminal, GIS, Three-dimensional modeling, GPS.
- In recent years, urban underground pipeline accidents have occurred frequently, which caused huge losses of property and personal injury. In order to ensure the safe operation of urban underground pipeline and strengthen the urban underground pipe network in all directions, in this paper, using the Java language relying on Android Studio development platform, we designed and developed an underground pipeline inspection terminal based on Android platform, combined with GIS technology, three-dimensional modeling technology, GPS technology and 3G wireless communication technology. In addition, with a set of inspection management system deployed, the remote server is able to exchange information with the intelligent terminal. Analysis shows that the intelligent inspection system has the characteristics of visualizing the spatial level and location of the underground pipeline, accurate and rapid positioning accident, and controlling the underground pipeline accident risk, and is suitable for large-scale popularization and utilization.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xiaolin Li AU - Guozhen Shi AU - Siman He AU - Meng Yang AU - Changchun Zhou PY - 2017/06 DA - 2017/06 TI - Design and Implementation of the Underground Pipeline Inspection System Based on Android BT - Advances in Materials, Machinery, Electrical Engineering (AMMEE 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.149 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/ammee-17.2017.149 ID - Li2017/06 ER -