The 2nd Annual Conference on Social Sciences and Humanities (ANCOSH) 2020 was virtually delivered through online platform on November 28, 2020. This conference was the third international conference on social sciences and humanities organized by Universitas PGRI Kanjuruhan Malang and co-organized by Rumah Publikasi Indonesia which provided a platform for students, researchers, lecturers, practitioners to share and exchange their experiences, ideas, and thoughts.
This year, the conference picked a substantial theme addressing the inevitable impact of Covid-19 pandemic. The theme was “Expanding the Contribution of Social Sciences to Support Community Sustainability amid Pandemic”. With this theme, the conference brought the latest trends of social sciences and humanity’ issues and facts. We accepted 95 papers of various topics. This conference also opens an essential opportunity for researchers and practitioners to collaborate and build a strong national and international partnerships as it attended by almost two hundred participants both across Indonesia and Asia.
We would like to extend our best gratitude for all support given to everyone who has taken a part in the conference and proceeding:
• The scientific reviewers for helping authors to come up with a good quality article,
• The distinguished keynote speakers: Assoc. Prof. Dr. Pieter Sahertian, M.Si (Universitas PGRI Kanjuruhan Malang), Assoc. Prof. Dr. A. Chitra Devi (Sathyabama Institute of Science & Technology), Dr. Nico Irawan (International College Rajamanggala University of Technology, Krungthep, Thailand), and Prof. Dr. Ade Gafar Abdullah, M.Si (Universitas Pendidikan Indonesia),
• Co-Host Universities: Universitas Bhinneka PGRI, Universitas PGRI Adi Buana Surabaya, STIE Dewantara Jombang,
• All presenters and participants, and
• The committee for the valuable commitment, efforts, and help for this event.
We wish you a fruitful conference and we are looking forward to see you next year.
The 2nd ANCOSH 2020 Chair,
Ayu Liskinasih, M.Pd