Sensitivity Analysis of In Wheel Motor Dynamic Vibration Absorbing Structures Based on Monte Carlo Method
- Mingming Dong, Chenchen He, Jiatong Ye, Fangqing Kong
- Corresponding Author
- Mingming Dong
Available Online December 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/anit-17.2018.13How to use a DOI?
- Monte Carlo, sensitivity analysis,dynamic vibration absorbing structures, parameters
- As novel drive system, in wheel motor (IWM) attracts more attention in recent years and formed the IWM-suspension system. To better illustrate the influence of system parameters on IWM-suspension system, This paper uses Monte Carlo based method to analyze the parameters uncertain of IWM dynamic vibration absorbing structures, and the influence of parameters on on sprung mass acc, rattle space (RS), tire deflection (TD) and airgap. By comparing the results of the three cases, system performance that all parameters are taken as the random variables are compared and key parameters and non-critical parameters are selected. Through sensitivity analysis, the following parameters optimization process can be greatly reduced.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Mingming Dong AU - Chenchen He AU - Jiatong Ye AU - Fangqing Kong PY - 2017/12 DA - 2017/12 TI - Sensitivity Analysis of In Wheel Motor Dynamic Vibration Absorbing Structures Based on Monte Carlo Method BT - 2017 International Seminar on Artificial Intelligence, Networking and Information Technology (ANIT 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/anit-17.2018.13 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/anit-17.2018.13 ID - Dong2017/12 ER -