An Observability Inequality On A Kind of Linear Parabolic Equation
- D. Luo, Y. Liu, C. Wang, X. Tan
- Corresponding Author
- D. Luo
Available Online December 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/anit-17.2018.25How to use a DOI?
- Nash inequality, Poincare inequality, semilinear parabolic equation, observability estimate
- In this paper, we study the observability inequality on a kind of linear parabolic equation.To show the observability estimate, we first derive the inequalities about the norms of the solution and its gradient, then reduce a lemma of inequality from a corollary directly. At last, combing these inequalities with Nash inequality and Poincare inequality, we give the proof of the observability estimate.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - D. Luo AU - Y. Liu AU - C. Wang AU - X. Tan PY - 2017/12 DA - 2017/12 TI - An Observability Inequality On A Kind of Linear Parabolic Equation BT - 2017 International Seminar on Artificial Intelligence, Networking and Information Technology (ANIT 2017) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/anit-17.2018.25 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/anit-17.2018.25 ID - Luo2017/12 ER -