Virtual Human Model Representation and Driven Deformation Methods
- Hongwei An, Renjie Xu, Luohua Zhao
- Corresponding Author
- Hongwei An
Available Online December 2017.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/anit-17.2018.26How to use a DOI?
- Virtual Human, Driven Deformation, LOD.
- In this paper, we will summarize the existing three-dimensional virtual human body model representation and drive deformation method with real-time and realistic requirements as a starting point, and propose a combination of surface model and skeleton driving to realize virtual human motion drawing.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hongwei An AU - Renjie Xu AU - Luohua Zhao PY - 2017/12 DA - 2017/12 TI - Virtual Human Model Representation and Driven Deformation Methods BT - 2017 International Seminar on Artificial Intelligence, Networking and Information Technology (ANIT 2017) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/anit-17.2018.26 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/anit-17.2018.26 ID - An2017/12 ER -