Assessing Programmable Logic Controller Skill of Electrical Engineering Student
- Puput Rusimamto, Ekohariadi Ekohariadi, Munoto Munoto
- Corresponding Author
- Puput Rusimamto
Available Online July 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.33How to use a DOI?
- assessing PLC, classical test theor, modern test theory
- Measurements in education can not be separated from the measurement of the students' capabilities of educator candidates. The ability of prospective students can be measured by using a measuring instrument (test). A lecturer should know the scoring theory used to measure the ability of his students. Scoring theory includes classical test theory and modern test theory. Each of these test theories has advantages and disadvantages. Test theory developed in Indonesia today is a classic test theory. Modern test theory has developed in some advanced countries. The progress of information technology has had an impact in the development of modern test theory. The process of calculating the scores of test takers using modern test theory is more complex than using classical tests. In this study, the test items of programmable logic controller (PLC) of electrical engineering students were analyzed using classical test theory approach and grain response theory. The grain difficulty statistics on the classical test theory is the p value, which is calculated based on the proportion of students who correctly answer a test item. Parameter b is a location parameter, indicating the position of the grain characteristic curve in relation to the scale of ability. The correlation between the values
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Puput Rusimamto AU - Ekohariadi Ekohariadi AU - Munoto Munoto PY - 2018/07 DA - 2018/07 TI - Assessing Programmable Logic Controller Skill of Electrical Engineering Student BT - International Conference on Indonesian Technical Vocational Education and Association (APTEKINDO 2018) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.33 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/aptekindo-18.2018.33 ID - Rusimamto2018/07 ER -