The Case Design of Serious Games ——Taking College Students Civilization Etiquette Knowledge and Skills as An Example
- Ling He, Xiaoqiang Hu, Jiugen Yuan
- Corresponding Author
- Ling He
Available Online December 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.39How to use a DOI?
- Serious Game;case design; Civilization Etiquette Knowledge; Skills
- This paper introduces the definition of Serious Games, and the advantages of application of Serious Games in college Students civilization etiquette knowledge and skills. It also demonstrates how to design a case of Serious Game.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ling He AU - Xiaoqiang Hu AU - Jiugen Yuan PY - 2013/12 DA - 2013/12 TI - The Case Design of Serious Games ——Taking College Students Civilization Etiquette Knowledge and Skills as An Example BT - 2013 International Conference on Advances in Social Science, Humanities, and Management (ASSHM-13) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.39 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.39 ID - He2013/12 ER -