The Application of Theory of Habitual Domains on English Majors' Extracurricular Reading
- Tao Chen, Caihong Zhao, Qing Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Tao Chen
Available Online December 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.65How to use a DOI?
- English majors; habit of reading; Theory of Habitual Domains
- Extracurricular reading is essential for language learning. Based on the sampling survey of seven universities in China, it is proposed that with the help of the guid-ance from teachers, the Theory of Habit-ual Domains can be of help for English majors to cultivate good habits of extra-curricular reading. The theory can also help students carry out effective reading.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Tao Chen AU - Caihong Zhao AU - Qing Zhang PY - 2013/12 DA - 2013/12 TI - The Application of Theory of Habitual Domains on English Majors' Extracurricular Reading BT - 2013 International Conference on Advances in Social Science, Humanities, and Management (ASSHM-13) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.65 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.65 ID - Chen2013/12 ER -