A Culture Appears in Its Dialect-- Research about Eastern Fujian Dialect Cultural Linguistics
- Jia Su, Wei-wei Guo, Ling-nan Zheng, Ying Zhuang, Xiang-bin Zhan, Xi-feng Chen
- Corresponding Author
- Jia Su
Available Online December 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.95How to use a DOI?
- FujianEast dialect; area; Institutional cultura; language
- The Eastern Fujian dialect is an old dialect. Historic and cultural information that has been stored in the dialect is vanishing with age and population movement. Language is a special cultural phenomenon, for we can rebuild the essentials in the culture in revision and link theoretical approach to witness a tendence in the development of that language.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Jia Su AU - Wei-wei Guo AU - Ling-nan Zheng AU - Ying Zhuang AU - Xiang-bin Zhan AU - Xi-feng Chen PY - 2013/12 DA - 2013/12 TI - A Culture Appears in Its Dialect-- Research about Eastern Fujian Dialect Cultural Linguistics BT - 2013 International Conference on Advances in Social Science, Humanities, and Management (ASSHM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.95 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.95 ID - Su2013/12 ER -