A Review of Decentralized Assembly Systems
- Hong Fu, Yong-kai MA, Yang Liu
- Corresponding Author
- Hong Fu
Available Online December 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.96How to use a DOI?
- assembly systems; game theory; decentralization
- This review classifies the existing studies on decentralized assembly systems into two branches. The first branch focuses on equilibrium decisions. The other branch pays attention to the coordination mechanism. This paper enables readers to get the knowledge of research status of decentralized assembly systems. Directions of future research are also discussed in this paper.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Hong Fu AU - Yong-kai MA AU - Yang Liu PY - 2013/12 DA - 2013/12 TI - A Review of Decentralized Assembly Systems BT - 2013 International Conference on Advances in Social Science, Humanities, and Management (ASSHM-13) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.96 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.96 ID - Fu2013/12 ER -