The Analysis of Characteristics of the Professional Development of Water Conservancy Class Teachers
- Danping Liu, Danyan Chen, Jie Wu
- Corresponding Author
- Danping Liu
Available Online December 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.98How to use a DOI?
- water conservancy class teachers; professional development; characteristics; ability
- The professional development of teachers in universities and colleges is the important content in teaching staff construction. This paper expounds the connotation of the professional development of the engineering and water conservancy class teachers and analyzes the characteristics of the professional development of the water conservancy class teachers, including five aspects. The paper has a certain reference value for strengthening teaching staff construction in colleges and universities.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Danping Liu AU - Danyan Chen AU - Jie Wu PY - 2013/12 DA - 2013/12 TI - The Analysis of Characteristics of the Professional Development of Water Conservancy Class Teachers BT - 2013 International Conference on Advances in Social Science, Humanities, and Management (ASSHM-13) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.98 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.98 ID - Liu2013/12 ER -