The Study on Current Status and Future Development Strategy of Sports Grounds in Xinjiang
- Liuhong Zang, Zhenming Mao
- Corresponding Author
- Liuhong Zang
Available Online December 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.161How to use a DOI?
- Xinjiang; Sports Grounds; Current Status; Development Strategy; Study
- Sports Grounds are the essential material basis for physical exercises, physical education, sports training, sports competitions as well as the social sports culture development the development scale and level of which is a reflex of the country and the city’s urbanization and civilization, which also play a very important role in the construction of social spiritual civilization and material progress. This paper is based on the analysis of the achievements of the fifth Sports Grounds investigation in Xinjiang region, drawing a conclusion of the current status. Meanwhile, it also identifies the law of development in Xinjiang Sports Grounds as well as the problems and the related practical strategies are proposed!
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Liuhong Zang AU - Zhenming Mao PY - 2013/12 DA - 2013/12 TI - The Study on Current Status and Future Development Strategy of Sports Grounds in Xinjiang BT - 2013 International Conference on Advances in Social Science, Humanities, and Management (ASSHM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.161 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.161 ID - Zang2013/12 ER -