Research on the Taiwan Strait Cruise Circle
- Lingling Chen, Jianshe Huang, Hong Xiao, Xiao Xiao
- Corresponding Author
- Lingling Chen
Available Online December 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.162How to use a DOI?
- Taiwan Strait Cruise Circle; Cruise Industry; Regional Cruise Home Port
- “The Taiwan Strait cruise circle” refers to cruise industry economic circle which located between Northeast and Southeast Asia cruise circle. It is regional economic concept. This paper through the present development situation of cruise economy and development background of Taiwan Strait cruise circle, separately from three aspects such as the cruise port facilities, tourist market, route setting to analyzed the prospect of "Strait cruise economic circle", do thinking and suggestions such as integration of resources surrounding ports, increase policy support, personnel training and other aspects to promote its progress.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Lingling Chen AU - Jianshe Huang AU - Hong Xiao AU - Xiao Xiao PY - 2013/12 DA - 2013/12 TI - Research on the Taiwan Strait Cruise Circle BT - 2013 International Conference on Advances in Social Science, Humanities, and Management (ASSHM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.162 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.162 ID - Chen2013/12 ER -