Study and practice for the strategy of higher education reform based on TRIZ theory
- Qing Wang, Xiyan Li, Chunxia Jia, Jingru Bai
- Corresponding Author
- Qing Wang
Available Online December 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.188How to use a DOI?
- TRIZ; education reform; practice
- Most college students in China lack the ability of innovation. The author of this paper made a long-term research around the cultivation of students' innovation ability and engineering consciousness. With TRIZ education theory as the instruction, the northeast DianLi University students' innovation practice has been conducted. During the process, the author analyzed the problems and defects existing in the education system in this school, fond solutions to the main contradiction of the scientific theory of solution. This aims to build college students' innovative curriculum system, as well as for the cultivation of innovative talents to provide beneficial exploration and try.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Qing Wang AU - Xiyan Li AU - Chunxia Jia AU - Jingru Bai PY - 2013/12 DA - 2013/12 TI - Study and practice for the strategy of higher education reform based on TRIZ theory BT - 2013 International Conference on Advances in Social Science, Humanities, and Management (ASSHM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.188 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.188 ID - Wang2013/12 ER -