TRIZ Routes the Solving Process of Innovation Problem
- Qing Wang, Na Bai, Jingru Bai, Chunxia Jia
- Corresponding Author
- Qing Wang
Available Online December 2013.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.189How to use a DOI?
- TRIZ; Mind Mapping; innovation-education mode
- Innovation is not only a concept, but also a mature theoretical system. It has specific implementation methods and tools. Therefore, the capacity of innovation can be aroused and cultivated by a way of students' innovation education. This paper simply introduces the theory of TRIZ to solve the problem of innovation and an efficient innovative method - Mind Mapping. How to make the solving of innovation problem modeled. We put forward an effective mode of innovative education at the end of the article, so that students in scientific research and production practice, to cultivate practical ability to innovate.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Qing Wang AU - Na Bai AU - Jingru Bai AU - Chunxia Jia PY - 2013/12 DA - 2013/12 TI - TRIZ Routes the Solving Process of Innovation Problem BT - 2013 International Conference on Advances in Social Science, Humanities, and Management (ASSHM-13) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 1951-6851 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.189 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/asshm-13.2013.189 ID - Wang2013/12 ER -