Analysis of Accidents Caused by Management Violations
- Xinnan Xie, Xiao Liu, Shuyi Tao, Bo Liu, Lei Zhang, Boyu Shi, Yang Su, Xinyu Li, Qiuxia Jia, Yufei Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Xinnan Xie
Available Online May 2018.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.10How to use a DOI?
- Violation, Management of violation, Control measures, Safety production
- Based on the analysis of the violation, it is concluded that people's unprofessional operation directly or indirectly caused to personal injury accident, which account to 80 to 90 percent of the annual total number of accident. The characteristics of the violation is potential, intractable, exclusivity, contagious and latency is expounded. Through the case of administrative violations, explaining the cause of the illegal behavior. The forms of violation are explored. Relevant control measures are formulated. Various kinds of illegal behavior of power grid production is eliminated at maximum. The accident will be reduced, and it has great realistic meanings to the healthy, sustained and steady development of power grid enterprise.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Xinnan Xie AU - Xiao Liu AU - Shuyi Tao AU - Bo Liu AU - Lei Zhang AU - Boyu Shi AU - Yang Su AU - Xinyu Li AU - Qiuxia Jia AU - Yufei Wang PY - 2018/05 DA - 2018/05 TI - Analysis of Accidents Caused by Management Violations BT - 2018 International Conference on Advances in Social Sciences and Sustainable Development (ASSSD 2018) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5398 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.10 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/asssd-18.2018.10 ID - Xie2018/05 ER -